We're Back Open - COVID-19 Update
We hope this message finds you and your family healthy and doing well during this difficult time. We are happy to report that we have reopened our office and are serving our community once again. Starting Monday 5/11/2020, our office resumed full service.
Our top priority is the health and well being of our patients, staff, family, and community. During this pandemic, we are deeply committed to keeping everyone safe. Under the guidance of the CDC, OSHA, and the AOA, new safety measures have been put in place.
What does that mean?
- We have enhanced sanitation and disinfection protocols in place. The office will be sanitized multiple times throughout the day, including before and after every patient.
- The number of people in the office at any one time will be limited.
- Everyone entering the office will have screening questions, their temperature taken, need to wear a mask and sanitize their hands, including all staff.
- You will see staff wearing masks, face shields and other protective gear for all patient care.
- There will be new routines in place to make care more efficient to reduce exposure time.
- Special appointment times can be reserved for anyone with high risk to COVID-19. Just let us know when you make your appointment.
- Patient appointments will be spaced apart more to allow time to properly fulfill all the above protocol.
Contact Lens Patients: If your prescription is still current, you can utilize our online system to purchase your boxes and have them shipped directly to you. Dr.Villa has waived all shipping fees.
If you have any trouble, please feel free to reach out to us and we can help you.
Please call to schedule an appointment to dispense or adjust your glasses. We will do glasses and contact lens pick ups at the door whenever possible. For the time being, we will be available Monday - Friday and one Saturday per month for select circumstances. We appreciate all your trust and loyalty and look forward to seeing you soon!
IMPORTANT: If you are infected with COVID-19 or think you may have been infected, please contact us in advance 619-482-2020 before coming in. This way we can instruct you on where to go and how to proceed for the safety of all.
We are here for you, as always.
Villa Optometry: Your Trusted Optometrist in Chula Vista CA
We're so happy that you've chosen to visit the official website for Villa Optometry, your trusted optometrist in Chula Vista CA. If you've been looking for an optometrist near you who can provide the wide-ranging, high-quality eye care your family needs, you've come to the right place! Our eye doctor, Dr. Angelica Villa, can look after every aspect of your primary eye care needs for your whole family, from glasses and contact lenses to LASIK and eye health evaluations.
Our Eye Doctor's Vital Role in Helping You See the World More Clearly
Just as your family doctor develops a deep understanding of your health and wellness needs in visit after visit, your eye doctor can serve as an important resource for your family's ocular well-being. Developing a long-term relationship with an optometrist near you, like Dr. Angelica Villa, is critical to that process. We can advise you on best practices for taking care of your eyes for life. Our proactive approach to preventative care can help us catch serious eye issues early enough to treat them successfully.
Your Source for Chula Vista Eye Care and Vision Services
Dr. Villa can provide you with a wealth of eye and vision services to accommodate the many changes a person's eyes commonly go through, from infancy through the senior years. You and your loved ones will benefit greatly from such helpful services as:
- Comprehensive Eye Exam - Our comprehensive eye exam includes eye health evaluation, eye focusing, eye teaming, and eye movement testing in addition to visual acuity and refraction to determine if a prescription is needed.
- Glasses and Sunglasses - We can fit you with the ideal eyeglasses for your prescription, face and stylistic preferences. We also provide prescription sunglasses that protect your eyes from dangerous UV rays and safety glasses for sports or work.
- Contact Lenses – Our thorough contact lens evaluation allows us to fit you with the ideal contact lenses for your needs. We also offer colored contact lenses to change or enhance your natural eye color.
- Hard to Fit Contacts - Astigmatism, presbyopia, dry eye, keratoconus and other complicating factors can make contact lens wear more challenging. We offer toric lenses, multifocal lenses, hybrid lenses and other specialty contacts.
- Eye Disease Treatment - Many harmful eye diseases have no obvious signs or symptoms, so you may not realize a problem exists. Evaluation for dry eye syndrome, macular degeneration, diabetic eye disease, glaucoma, and cataracts is crucial, as early diagnosis and treatment of eye disease can help prevent vision loss.
- Computer Vision Treatment - Our computer vision treatment can relieve you from the dryness, irritation and vision problems caused by heavy use of digital display devices.
- LASIK Evaluation - If you're interested in LASIK surgery instead of glasses or contacts, we can perform a LASIK evaluation to determine whether you're a good candidate. We work with the best surgeons in San Diego to co-manage your vision correction surgery to ensure the best outcome possible.
- Pediatric eye care – It is especially important to evaluate children’s vision because their visual system and eyes are still developing. Detecting any deficiencies early on will ensure that children have the tools needed to succeed in school and later in life. We can administer eye exams to children as young as 6 months of age to evaluate any eye problems that might impair their safety, coordination, and development.
Come Visit Our Eye Doctor in Chula Vista CA Today!
Contact us at (619) 482-2020 to arrange an initial visit at Villa Optometry. Our optometrist in Chula Vista CA looks forward to seeing you!